Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Port Authority or Presidential Authority







Dear President Bush:
As an American citizen I am concerned as I recently heard your considering vetoing legislation because of Congress not agreeing to let the UAE owned company run six US Ports. Quite honestly your priorities seem to be getting out of line. Personally I’m not certain about whether the UAE should be allowed to administrate activities and personnel at the Ports, however I am certain that there is a war going on in Iraq. I am also certain that there are thousands of people needing homes and assistance still in Louisiana and Mississippi not to mention atrocities throughout the known world. What’s the big deal with this company losing its Port’s contracts?
Please read my previous blog and click on the link to Ben Franklin's " The Art of Virtue.
Sincerely
Randy

No comments: